Fast Ethernet over 4, 8 or 16 E1 NTUs or GB ethernet over STM-1. Connect Fast Ethernet LANs transparently to a TDM infrastructure.
• Connecting Fast Ethernet LANs over up to four, eight or sixteen bonded E1 or T1 circuits utilizing Multilink PPP, bridging the bandwidth gap between E1/T1 and E3/T3
• Certified by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) for MEF 9 EPL
• VLAN tagging, stacking, and stripping fully separates Ethernet user traffic from management data
• Monitoring diagnostic tools for quick fault isolation on TDM and Ethernet ports
• Bidirectional fault propagation of MLPPP link errors to the Ethernet port and Ethernet port errors to the MLPPP port