MiTOP-E1 or MiTOP-E3 are a TDM pseudowire (PW) access gateway extending TDM-based services over packet-switched networks. Housed in a Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) enclosure, it is designed for quick and simple insertion into any 100/1000BaseFx Ethernet port with an MSA-compatible socket.
• TDM circuit emulation over a packet-switched network (PSN) with CESoPSN
(RFC 5086) and SAToP (RFC 4553) payload encapsulation
• ASIC-based architecture for minimizing processing delay
• Advanced clock distribution mechanism, including synchronous Ethernet (Sync-E)
• Configurable jitter buffer
• Comprehensive OAM and performance monitoring