The ETX-5 Carrier Ethernet aggregation platform, together with the ETX-2 Carrier Ethernet demarcation device, are the main component of RAD’s Service Assured Access solution, providing SLA-based services, Ethernet business offerings, legacy TDM service emulation and mobile backhaul.
It is ideal for carrier-to-carrier connectivity applications complying with
MEF 26, as well as for high capacity grooming of Ethernet OAM and
performance monitoring sessions. This 3U modular system features high port density for space-restricted facilities.
• Feature-rich CE2.0-certified aggregation platform, the cornerstone of RAD’s Service Assured Access (SAA) solution
• Ideal for carriers, wholesalers and mobile operators, building fully redundant networks with diverse topologies for delivery and monitoring of MEF-certified Ethernet and TDM-over-packet services
• Unmatched level of resiliency with self-healing Ethernet rings and LAG, enhanced traffic management capabilities for fully color-aware networks
• Hardware-based OAM and diagnostics for scalable and accurate traffic monitoring, quick fault detection and user-friendly troubleshooting
• Easy service provisioning, using the Service Manager application and Performance Monitoring portal